Noble Iron offers equipment for rent, equipment for sale, and software applications for the construction and industrial equipment industry.
What We Do
Noble Iron rental depots offer a wide range of equipment for rent, including aerial, forklift, light compact and heavy equipment, and currently serve customers in Southern California and Southeast Texas.
Noble Iron dealerships represent select manufacturers’ equipment and accessories for sale. Noble Iron is the exclusive distributor of LiuGong Construction Machinery equipment in Southeast Texas.
Noble Iron’s software company, Texada Software, provides enterprise software to manage the lifecycle of equipment ownership, from acquisition, rental, sales and other activities, through to disposal. Texada Software is offered in-the-cloud or client-based, and meets the needs of any customer.
Willie D. Swisher
Willie D. Swisher
Founder, CEO & President
Willie has nearly 30 years of experience in the equipment industry. He was previously President and CEO of Stephenson’s Rental Services, a Top-50 rental company in North America, which went public under his leadership in 2005. Since 1984, Willie has held leadership positions at Hertz Equipment Rental Corp. and Prime Equipment Services Inc., now known as RSC Equipment Rental. Willie attended Texas A&M University and is a graduate of the Kellogg School of Management.
Founder & Executive Chairman
Nabil has served as Managing Director of Zynik Capital Corporation, an investment and venture capital firm, and for over 15 years he has led the acquisition and growth of companies in the construction equipment, retail, manufacturing, and technology industries. Nabil’s prior work includes consulting at Booz & Company, Katzenbach Partners and Ernst & Young. Nabil holds a BA from Harvard University and an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Vice President, CFO
Prior to joining Noble Iron as the CFO, Tom worked at Terex Corporation serving as the Global Director of Risk for Terex Financial Services. Tom has also held several key management positions at Daimler-Chrysler Capital and Pitney Bowes Global Credit Services. Tom began his career working in public accounting at Moore Stephens International and Price Waterhouse. Tom holds a B.S. in accounting from Saint Joseph’s University and has an M.B.A. from Florida Metropolitan University.
President of Texada Software
Brian has been President of Texada Software, a wholly owned subsidiary of Noble Iron, since November 2008. He previously served as Vice President at Stephenson’s Rental Services Inc. and has held various leadership positions since 1994. During this time he managed the company’s Fleet, Information Technology and Real Estate.
- May 01 2013 Noble Iron Receives $5,000,000 Investment
- Apr 30 2013 Noble Iron Announces 2012 Full Year Results
- Mar 26 2013 Noble Iron Announces $5MM Equity Offering
- Mar 20 2013 Noble Iron Announces Preliminary 2012 Revenue and $15MM Additional Debt Financing
- Feb 19 2013 Noble Iron Awards Significant Portion of 2012 Management Bonuses as Shares
- Nov 29 2012 Noble Iron Doubles Revenue for Q3 and the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012
- Oct 01 2012 Noble Iron Appoints Thomas Caldaroni as Chief Financial Officer
- Sep 20 2012 Noble Iron Inc. Announces Additional Financing for its Houston Operations
- Sep 10 2012 Noble Iron Inc. Announces Expiration of Execution and Appeal Periods Relating to U.S. Default Judgment and Reversal of Accrued Liability in Q3 2012
- Aug 29 2012 Noble Iron Inc. Announces Record Revenue and Releases Operating Results for Q2 and the Six Months Ended June 30, 2012
- Jul 23 2012 Noble Iron Inc., Formerly Texada Software Inc., Begins Trading Under the Symbol "NIR" and Completes Share Consolidation
- Jul 19 2012 Texada Plans Name Change to Noble Iron Inc. and Consolidation of Its Common Shares on Monday, July 23, 2012
- Jul 09 2012 Texada Completes the Acquisition of Bane Machinery in Houston, Texas
- Jun 29 2012 Texada Announces Closing of Fully Subscribed $4,500,000 Private Placement
- Jun 28 2012 Texada Announces Change of Name to Noble Iron Inc.; Election of Malcolm Hunter of Deeley Harley-Davidson Canada and Ron Schwarz to Board of Directors; and Other Results of AGM
- Jun 11 2012 Texada Announces the Expansion of Noble Iron's Rental and Distribution Operations to Texas
- Jun 07 2012 Texada Proposes Share Consolidation
- May 31 2012 Texada Announces Closing of $25.0 Ml. U.S. Recapitalization of Equipment Rental Business
- May 30 2012 Texada Software Inc. Announces Operating Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2012
- May 18 2012 Texada Software Inc. Announces Completion of Shares for Debt Transaction
- May 16 2012 Texada Announces $4,500,000 Private Placement
- May 11 2012 Texada Announces $25.0 Ml. U.S. Agreement for Recapitalization of Equipment Rental Business
- May 07 2012 Texada Announces Record First Quarter Revenues and Additional Board Nominee at AGM
- Apr 24 2012 Texada Announces Results and Operating Highlights for the Year Ended December 31, 2011