- May 01 2013 Noble Iron Receives $5,000,000 Investment
- Apr 30 2013 Noble Iron Announces 2012 Full Year Results
- Mar 26 2013 Noble Iron Announces $5MM Equity Offering
- Mar 20 2013 Noble Iron Announces Preliminary 2012 Revenue and $15MM Additional Debt Financing
- Feb 19 2013 Noble Iron Awards Significant Portion of 2012 Management Bonuses as Shares
- Nov 29 2012 Noble Iron Doubles Revenue for Q3 and the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012
- Oct 01 2012 Noble Iron Appoints Thomas Caldaroni as Chief Financial Officer
- Sep 20 2012 Noble Iron Inc. Announces Additional Financing for its Houston Operations
- Sep 10 2012 Noble Iron Inc. Announces Expiration of Execution and Appeal Periods Relating to U.S. Default Judgment and Reversal of Accrued Liability in Q3 2012
- Aug 29 2012 Noble Iron Inc. Announces Record Revenue and Releases Operating Results for Q2 and the Six Months Ended June 30, 2012
- Jul 23 2012 Noble Iron Inc., Formerly Texada Software Inc., Begins Trading Under the Symbol "NIR" and Completes Share Consolidation
- Jul 19 2012 Texada Plans Name Change to Noble Iron Inc. and Consolidation of Its Common Shares on Monday, July 23, 2012
- Jul 09 2012 Texada Completes the Acquisition of Bane Machinery in Houston, Texas
- Jun 29 2012 Texada Announces Closing of Fully Subscribed $4,500,000 Private Placement
- Jun 28 2012 Texada Announces Change of Name to Noble Iron Inc.; Election of Malcolm Hunter of Deeley Harley-Davidson Canada and Ron Schwarz to Board of Directors; and Other Results of AGM
- Jun 11 2012 Texada Announces the Expansion of Noble Iron's Rental and Distribution Operations to Texas
- Jun 07 2012 Texada Proposes Share Consolidation
- May 31 2012 Texada Announces Closing of $25.0 Ml. U.S. Recapitalization of Equipment Rental Business
- May 30 2012 Texada Software Inc. Announces Operating Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2012
- May 18 2012 Texada Software Inc. Announces Completion of Shares for Debt Transaction
- May 16 2012 Texada Announces $4,500,000 Private Placement
- May 11 2012 Texada Announces $25.0 Ml. U.S. Agreement for Recapitalization of Equipment Rental Business
- May 07 2012 Texada Announces Record First Quarter Revenues and Additional Board Nominee at AGM
- Apr 24 2012 Texada Announces Results and Operating Highlights for the Year Ended December 31, 2011
- May 01 2013 2012 Q4 MD&A
- May 01 2013 Consolidated Financial Statements 2011 & 2012
- Dec 05 2012 2012 Q3 MD&A
- Dec 05 2012 Interim financial statements/report
- Aug 29 2012 Interim financial statements/reports
- Aug 29 2012 Q2 2012 MD&A
- May 30 2012 Interim financial statements/report
- May 30 2012 Q1 2012 MD&A
- Apr 24 2012 Audited annual financial statements
- Apr 24 2012 Q4 2011 MD&A
Board of Directors
Founder & Executive Chairman
Nabil is Founder & Executive Chairman of Noble Iron, Inc. He has also served as Managing Director of Zynik Capital Corporation, an investment and venture capital firm. Nabil’s prior work includes consulting at Booz & Company, Katzenbach Partners and Ernst & Young. Nabil holds his undergraduate degree from Harvard University and an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Malcolm Hunter is an Owner and is President & Chief Operating Officer of Deeley Harley-Davidson® Canada, the exclusive Canadian distributor of Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, branded products and services. Malcolm also sits on a number of committees with the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. He is a graduate of the Simon Fraser University Economics and Commerce Department, the Queen’s University Executive MBA Program, and the Wharton School of Business Advanced Management Program.
Harry is Chairman & Co-CEO of Discovery Capital, a venture capital firm, and a Director of the BC Discovery Fund (VCC) Inc. He was appointed as a Public Governor of the Vancouver Stock Exchange in 1998, served as an Independent Director of the Canadian Venture Exchange (CDNX), and has also been appointed as an independent Director of the TSX Group, Inc., the 7th largest stock exchange in the world and North America’s first publicly traded stock exchange group. Prior to co-founding Discovery Capital, he was a Consulting Manager with DMR Group, and worked with IBM Canada Ltd. Harry holds a B.Eng. from Lakehead University.
Samir is Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, & President of Amica Mature Lifestyles Inc. (ACC:CN). In 1997, Samir founded Amica Mature Lifestyles, which has evolved to become a leading brand, management company and developer in the luxury seniors housing industry. Samir obtained his Bachelor of Arts and Master’s Degree from the University of Waterloo, has earned his qualification as a Chartered Accountant and has practiced public accounting at KPMG LLP.
Aly G. Mawji
Aly is an independent Chartered Accountant and has previously worked at PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers). He was a member of the initial management team of Art.com, the world’s largest online retailer of art and decor. Aly is a graduate of the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario.
William is Managing Partner of TNV Partners, an investment and real estate development company. William was the founder and CEO of Access Storage Solutions, one of Europe’s largest self-storage companies with over 60 locations in England, France and Germany. William is also an active angel and fine art investor. He holds a BA from Yale University and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Ron is an independent investor and capital markets professional. He recently served as Executive Director of UBS Global Asset Management. Previously, Ron was Managing Director and Head of Canadian Cash Equities at CIBC. Ron received his undergraduate degree in Finance at Concordia University and has earned his Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
Willie D. Swisher
Founder, CEO & President
Willie is Founder, CEO & President of Noble Iron, Inc. He was previously President & CEO of Stephenson’s Rental Services, a Top-50 rental company in North America, which went public under his leadership in 2005. Since 1984, Willie has held leadership positions at Hertz Equipment Rental Corp. and Prime Equipment Services Inc., now known as RSC Equipment Rental. Willie attended Texas A&M University and is a graduate of the Kellogg School of Management.